ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

computer help for £££ apply within

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
i need someone to simulate two cars moving on a road at diffrent speeds from diffrent points on the road for a certain amount of distance. i hope you understand this. i will pay via paypal or wire transfer.

you will obviously need more info. so those intrested please ask away!!

thanks

no funny comments please

172 ff
i dont think too many people have this sort of software lying around. Isnt it normally the likes of the police etc.. that have stuff like this?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
yea i guess so. i dont mind how its done but obviously has to be quite good and accurate

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Speed of both cars?

Starting distance...pref' foot

distance each car has to travel?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
starting at the same place but one moving 90mph and the other 60 mph. do this for 1 mile. but hte complicated thing is. that i need car (a) to accelerate to the same speed. lets say after a 5 second delay.

does this make sence?

ITB BG 182
you want car A going to 90 and car B going to 60 but you want both cars reaching 60 at the same time but with car A carrying on to 90mph.
Why is it that you want this doing have you had an accident or some thing?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
So.

Car A (90mph)
Car B (60mph)

Car B sets off and gets upto 60 then 5seconds after it has set of car A sets of and goes to 90mph?

Your phrasing threw me off a bit :p

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
you want car A going to 90 and car B going to 60 but you want both cars reaching 60 at the same time but with car A carrying on to 90mph.
Why is it that you want this doing have you had an accident or some thing?

Oh, so both cars need to stay at 60mph for 5seconds then car A accelerates upto 90mph

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
i mumble alot.lol

ROLLING START

CAR (A) on the left hand side starts at 60mph hold it for 5 seconds then moved up to 90
CAR (B) on the right starts at 90 and holds that speed for the mile.