ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

confused.com

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
are shite!

got quoted from directline on a 172.
£580

confused.com cheepest is £1400. no thanks!!!

anyone actually used this pile-o-w**k

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Same with me when I was looking lol, directline £380 confused 1360!!!!

There was no confusion for me lol

LY V6 with Recaros
Same for me, they got me the cheapest quote of about £2000 when I got £500 looking for myself!

renault clio extreme 02
Wow, I must say that everytime that i have used confused.com ive never had a problem, my quotes have always been really cheap. I pay at the moment £700 a year for a clio extreme 1.2 16v, i have loads of extras on it and only have one year no claims.

i use money supermarket i find they usually give cheeper quotes than confused

but i also always look around my self too

tiTTy & SV650
worked for me, but i'm a fine upstanding professional with no points and live in a nice area lol

seems to have totally went downhill recently, i got quoted £2200 on my 182, which i paid £1300 for last year

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i use money supermarket i find they usually give cheeper quotes than confused

but i also always look around my self too

i have been using moneysupermarket too recently. i take the top 3 or 4 quotes then phone them up individually. always cheaper.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
One reason for the price difference is that the aggregation sites always make assumptions to cut down on the number of questions you have to fill in, for example they assume you've not got pass plus, and that you don't own your home.

Depending on your circumstances, it may be more or less expensive when you've given them all your details, either online or by phone.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
confused have found me the best deal for the last 2 years. Suppose it depends on the circumstances

renault clio extreme 02
does anybody know if you can suspend ur insurance while ur car if off the road, looks like mine could be in the garage for 6-8 weeks until the insurance ppl sort themselves out.

renault clio extreme 02
thanks nick, will give them a ring first thing in the morning, pity i can suspend the finance payments as well while im there.