ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

confused.com

Mini Cooper
What an awful website there quotes are nowhere near any from the actually companies sites. Like for a fiesta st i can get quotes for like a under 1500 pound but the lowest confused gives me is like 4 grand. i always used to use this site before i started driving and think how the hell am i going to insure anything lol. its just useless

rant over

:)

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Compare.com is very good!

Got my 172 cup insurance down, and my van and my misses 106 was the cheapest we could find on that site!!!!

172 & RSi
whenever ive used confused in the past ive had no extra added on ? its been the price listed on the site

Same here, confused actually was by far and away the cheapest for me and was the exact same price as going direct (Churchill btw).

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
you guys should try http://ecarinsurance.co.uk

They are 100% online so they dont have to pay for call centers so they pass the cost on.

I have just been offered a job as a web developer with them and also did a quote with them and i save £250 with them.

clio 172 cup
quinn direct are gd for under 21s until u claim there s**t and adrix flux for over high insurance groups at a young age

Confused is crap, same for all of them.

Hmm, my last company wanted £700 - but the same company through confused declines to quote me, waste of time.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I agree, crap, best way to get cheap insurance is to spend couple hours just filling in boring forms yourself.

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Confused has always been brilliant for me. Well, Adrian Flux were usually the best but this year Confused (Privilege) saved me £40 and Flux wouldn't match!