ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

confused!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
recentley ive just fitted a cage into my cup! Good idea at the time maybe but now im struggling for space and not putting everything in the wheel well:eek: was after a boot net type of thing to hold some stuff, maybe something that hangs from the cage :S im totally clueless to the name of these things? or if they even exist?

any help or links/pics would be much appreciated:)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
lol! What do you think i do with my shopping!!! Passenger footwell FTW!

not and option, the wife is there :lolup: and its now crampt enough as it is, worse when the buckets go in!:eek: was just for random stuff really and handyness

vers le haut doigt milieu
How many cages does F0xy have? Im picking up his old half one soon.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
How many cages does F0xy have? Im picking up his old half one soon.

lol you better start driving then mate as im up in Aberdeen and i have his old acid yellow cage. he must have more than one then mate :) bought it of mini-valver who i presumed bought it of jord

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
im sorry but does nobody else think that 'helmet hammock' sounds like a man thong??

Humm, must of read the mesaage that Chris sent me wrong readarding what I thought was once your old ktec bolt in half cage now powder coated in white.

thats chris's cage, its in my garage being stored though, lol....must have misread about me storing it for him

oh good news he has sold it to me and I'll be picking it up at the end of the month.