ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

confusion on model of 182

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Hi all,
I just bought a 182 and not sure if its a cup version or not.
Its the so called "full fat" version with auto everything, xenons, bigger spoiler, its racing blue in colour and has climate control.
It doesnt have a front splitter or cup stripes.
bought it of user "T11OMAS" heres the link-http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=366702
any help?

Titanium 182
Its a 182 FF not cup but I think it has the cup chassis pack ? probably just doesn't have the spoiler pack.

I'm probably talking out of my arse.

Has the rear spoiler so rear cup pack. Judging by the wheels front cup pack but has lost the front splitter someplace along the way.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
its a FF but under sure about cup packs cos the wheels are different to standard the spoiler pack it has the rear one but not the front although they damage easy

182-racing-blue

Its a full fat. Just doesn't have a splitter.

It will have cup suspension but with k-tec springs and a cup spoiler.

Stripes were a main dealer option.

182-racing-blue

Too far with the bold, I'm in an emo rage now.

LOL

FindingEmo.jpg

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
so its a cup but without the stripes and probably lost front splitter sometime???

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Does it have cruise control? Leather/ alcantara seats?

Id say its a FF with a lost splitter.

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
yes it has half leather/alcantra, cruise everyting, but pretty much every 182 ive looked at/seen have all these toys.
so its a 182 with cup packs and its lost a spitter. so i put a splitter on and its athen a cup? or is something else missing?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
will never be a cup, it has cup packs, a cup is lighter i.e. lighter seats etc its just cup packed. I know its confusing lol

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
You have a 182 FF with turinis, and its a cracker fair play, welcome to cliosport btw...........Gary:cool: