ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Congrats to my mate and his vw scirocco (slightly modified lol)

Nippy white cup
My m8 was at some vw 1/4 mile event and managed to do this! 0-140 is 7.7 seconds hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 254

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Forgive my stupidity, I've never seen a timing sheet before, but is that a 9s quarter mile?!

You sure his isn't the 13.3 second?

7 second 1/4 from a 2.0TFSI seems a tad optimistic.

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting
Its not a new rocco, im betting its a mk1/2 rocco with either a 1.8t in or a 2.0 tfsi running 4wd

You sure his isn't the 13.3 second?

7 second 1/4 from a 2.0TFSI seems a tad optimistic.

It's a 9 second quarter and it's hardly likely to be a new Scirocco doing those times. Will be an older one with a mental engine strapped into it, probably.

It's a 9 second quarter and it's hardly likely to be a new Scirocco doing those times. Will be an older one with a mental engine strapped into it, probably.

What's the times on the left then? Surely that's the other motor he was up against...

What's the times on the left then? Surely that's the other motor he was up against...

Yeah times on the left are the other car, OP said it does 0-140 in 7.7 which matches up with the figures for 1000' on the right, so a 9.2 second quarter.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yes, yes it would, but then the guy with the GT-R would just give you a little wave as the bimbo in the passenger seat he picked up a few miles back get's all handsy.

Nippy white cup
Sorry for the lack of replies lol

Yes it is a MK1 with a 1.8t. He has been doing it up for a few years and although I bet he has spent a small fortune he is a s**t hot mechanic and has done quite a bit himself apart from mapping etc. iirc it is a running just over 700bhp and has a sequential box which helps things along but at this point it does break things on a regular basis.

I'll try and find some upto date pics but it has a berg style kit on it now and is grey/silver

Didnt look THAT quick in the video. 9 second quarter mile is seriously quick.

Ive seen a jet car do the quarter mile in about 7 seconds and that looks and sounds 100 times faster than the scirocco.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I haven't been to see Jordy for a bit - I was assuming he was making it faster lol!