ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connecting PC To TV.....help

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
I want to connect my PC to my TV. I have the required sockets in the rear of the TV, how do i know if my computer graphics driver/cards thing supports this type of output?

CABLE

thanks in advance

Elliot

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I don't know why that cable has audio plugs 'cause VGA doesn't carry sound... only video.

What gfx card do you have?

Better than yours. C*nt.
I don't know why that cable has audio plugs 'cause VGA doesn't carry sound... only video.

What gfx card do you have?

It's not audio, it's Y/Pb/Pr. Commonly used on TVs for Analog Hi-Def. Will work fine if your sceen can show reasonable resolutions.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
The plugs being component plugs would make much more sense, but the website describe it as "15 pin SVGA VGA to 3 RCA AV Audio Video Male to Male Cable". The description also tells you to plug them into the audio connections!

I think they've got it wrong though.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I think they probably have, as there's definitely no provision (although there is plenty of space!) for audio on the 15-pin VGA connector.