ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connecting Phone/Tablet to TV

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
got an HP tablet for xmas and I have a xperia phone, so both devices run android.

I don't have a smart tv or anything, is there a way I can connect both to the Tv so the Tv displays whats on the tablet/phone?

cheers

Not sure if your devices are supported but check out the Netgear push to tv box. Not too expensive and it does full mirroring of the device to the tv through HDMI, spot on even with films and game play.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Really not going to help you but as I have an Android phone and my Mrs has an iPhone, I got a Samsung TV (for Android mirroring) and Apple TV for iPhone/iPad screen mirroring. Best of both worlds.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Will Chrome send any video i'm watching on my ipad?

Ie cartoon hd etc?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I know but is it more versatile? (Genuine question as I've not checked up on the google things) and you'll be able to sell on for similar money. They're £80ish new offline