ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connects 2 "add a cd changer" kit, with Dension ICE Link?! Ipod

my mate has a Connects2 box, which has the blue connector and was used in his std Clio to add a Sony CD Changer. Halfords sell the kit so you can add a Sony 6 disc changer, and keep the std head unit.

I looked around and there is a cheap Dension ICE Link kit, which fits Sony head units! (will plug into my Connects2 box ok)

So if i get mates Connects2 box, and buy a Sony Dension kit...will i fool my Tuner List h/unit into thinking its a Sony CD changer, but it is really my Ipod?

So could I control/charge my Ipod like a Renault ICE Link plus...but save over £70! I want the screen display to work too.

lol no....

is that the denison ice link plus or just the crappy fm mod version?

u can however use that connects 2 adaptor with the connects 2 ipod adaptor to then use ur headunit to control and charge ur ipod but the display would only display what the change would, so disk up and down and track 1, 2 etc etc

could i use the sony cd changer adaptor as Aux in for my ipod? just use the left and right RCA and a lead to my ipod with 3.5mm headphone jack ?