ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connor's 55 plate Clio 182

RB Clio 182
Nice, as much as I like seeing the track cars it's good to see an example being made better than stock. Looks very much loved and think what you've done is very tasteful
I totally agree Archiebald.

I love the oem upgrades you have done mate, the wheels and seats look awesome!

Full fat BG 182
Cheers lads! I’m gonna keep the car forever I’m never getting rid. It’s just gonna get better and better with age [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great this, some very nice additions made so far............ interesting about the coilpack too, I had a genuine one fitted at Renault in July, probably well timed!!

Now i'm looking at the Recaro's again 🙈

Full fat BG 182
Haha thanks mate! Yeah I don’t need one so I’ll be keeping my original for a spare. New pack and leads should help the spark though surely so the engine might be a tad smoother

Full fat BG 182
Well it’s been a fair while since the last update. And tbh I’ve not had much time to change anything so I’ve just been enjoying the car as it is! I’ve got the plates on which look sweet! I also decided to get a small front plate. While I was at it I got a pair so the rear one don’t have the small numbers at the bottom. I got them from proplates and for the money they are excellent quality!
eb5dc5da2092769f6d8302955b8ae853.jpg
6e0e41d9f40f2bbea29e2c616e8c1df8.jpg
db9d9c219798bf810988126ebff73231.jpg

Full fat BG 182
Sorry for hardly posting on here! My clio is currently undergoing major surgery so big updates to come! I'm just wanting to know if anyone's selling a genuine 182 cat? Preferably witb the cat mod done! Cheers!

Full fat BG 182
Has it blown up or are you just going billy big bolloks and boosting it? Stick a post in the wanted section for a cat mate.
I'm going balls deep on it mate. It hasn't blown up or anything... yet?? but yeah I've posted in wanted section cheers buddy!