ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Constant battery drain - circuit F29 (interior lights, radio, etc.)

172 ph1, VW T4
Hi guys,
on my PH1 172 my battery won't last overnight unless I disconnect fuse F29 (interior lights, radio). There are no obvious issues (all lights turn off as does the radio when fuse is left in and car is locked. I would imagine I should be looking for a bad earth? Or can someone point me any other direction how to actually find out what exactly is draining the battery? Does anyone have a circuit diagram for this?
Also my reg plate light is not working (not bcs of bad bulb), but that should be a different circuit, correct?
Help much appreciated as I am not exactly an expert auto electrician, but would like to it myself.
Txs,
Matt

172 ph1, VW T4
Sorry, totally forgot I posted this and never replied. The battery drain is .75 Amps, when I remove the fuse for this circuit the drain .04 Amps. Any idea?

172 ph1, VW T4
Hi Bowser, sorry for the really late reply. Just in case you are still having the same problem - I changed the battery and suddenly the drain is gone. I have no idea how this happened, but never happened again :)