ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Contacting Chipwizards...?

BMW M3
Has anyone ever been successful at this lol !!!

I have lost count the amount of times i have phoned and e-mailed Wayne, on the land line, mobile, in and out of working hours and they always just ring out.

The only responce i had was one very quick e-mail that only told me prices.

Does anyone know how long the current waiting list is before being able to get something done ?

I have been trying for a week to speak to him as i really need a remap before june, but i doubt this is possible now.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Their a rip off, I paid 40£ per panel from a local chap. Just have to look around, spk to ur local body shops.

if your local to J21 off the M62 (Milnrow) then it's best to just pop in and see him... he's always ultra busy from what I've heard and is hard to pin down... but the results are better than any I have seen tbh

BMW M3
I have been told he the man for the job and as i want a remapped ecu not a piggyback, i really want to speak to him and get it done before june so i dont drive through france lean.

BMW M3
Just got through but cant do anything till 12th june.

So would everyone recommend him over a unichip (dastek)

Justin182 said:
Just got through but cant do anything till 12th june.

So would everyone recommend him over a unichip (dastek)

thats my birthday. lol

he has a very good reputation and has been in the game a long time. id rather use him over a dastek..
afterall the dasteks are done by 'independant' people who just fit and map the dasteks so they totally depend on the mapper. alot of them are just nobody's...

the difference between a good map and a bad map is alot.

how much by the way?

BMW M3
Thanks Guy.

Will be seeing him on your birthday then lol.

My birthday Friday :D

Edit: Think he wanted £470 which i was slighlty surprised at but its not much more then the dastek and you get what you pay for.

speak to 2 live and Flaming Monkey for testiments to his results... as we all know 2 live's willy ran a 14.0 dead, 1st MK1 in that spec to do so iirc and imo had more to give... on the road his and FM's car's are beasts. the main difference between that and a standard map'd or HP off shelf chip (that I'm currently using) is if your a gear higher than you need they still pull like a mofo, it's unreal... plus, 150+ is no problem and it gets there pdq... not that you need to ever go that fast... ;)

i got my car done by wayne, he managed to fit me in 5 days after i rang :) and i paid 380, the power curve i have now is perfect, highly recomended

williams and trophy
^^^ lol...dumb fuk ;)

aye.wayne is definately the man to see if u want good results from mappin.imo

iv not used anyone else...but then...after using waynes expertise at mappin once, and seeing his results...why go anywhere else??

i believe matt black n jordi have had their cars mapped there too...jordi now runnin 130 odd terminals down the 1/4 ......altho he and matt have both had serious work done, the final piece of the jigsaw is the map.....and their results speak for themselves.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
To be honest i dont rate the quality of his work - ive had to take mine back 3 times and its still not right. The only man i think is capable of mapping a car to perfection is Ric wood

http://www.ricwood.com/

I wont be using chipwizards again