ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Contin......f**kING COPS!!!

well today i decided to go down to a local MOT garage they tested my car and i failed on 2-3 minor things e.g. like fog light and side lamp. BUT at was all the police mentioned to faults in the Pink paper they gave me and none of them had come up in the test. MOT garages are there by law (COPS) so that cars are safe... so when a MOT garage passes a car it means we are still not road legal....this is a crazy world.

i phoned law people today and they said they said u should diffently appeal agaisnt them on two grounds. one ....how can a police man tell wheather things were on the car was not leagal when he used his own hands for measurement and also proscute that policeman for picking on u without cause.

iam going to get as much backing as i can then iam going down to the police station.

i let u know whats going on.

Mr2 Roadster

Yep, I agree. People like us who modify cars are a credit to motoring as we make sure our cars are highly maintained, we should not be bullied!