ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convert me..

The best way I found of getting into OSX was to just try things, and when I couldn't do something I wanted to, I asked Google. JD.

Go cry to your momma!
The best way I found of getting into OSX was to just try things, and when I couldn't do something I wanted to, I asked Google. JD.

I tried it that way before but still struggled with some things a little..I'll persevere a little more this time though.

You'll be hoping for refresh news today then!

Hell yeah! If they're going to do anything..what time would it be, 7pm?

Go cry to your momma!
What's the next hot date to watch out for then?

Think I'll buy a second hand netbook to keep me going..as said, there's no point in buying the current spec' when there WILL be a new one along soon.

Any idea if there's a limit on units you can buy under the HE discount?

Go cry to your momma!
Took delivery of my new MBP today, I sat and watched the tutorials that Apple offer haha :)
Sounds soft but they cleared a fair few things up that I didn't understand.

Installing my SSD was a breeze, just need my ram to turn up now :)

Had a few issues sussing out how to view my LAN samba shares (which i HAVE to use as my itunes library's on there)
And figuring out how to install programs rather than just mount them on the desktop..it seems that even after they've been moved to applications that you still have to delete them from the desktop?

I have a few questions but can only remember one - how can I see what speed I'm connected to my wireless N router at?
If it's only using 20mhz, how do I go about changing it to wideband, I can see any advanced airport settings.

Off to find an office alternative now...hoping there's a version of open office for OSX