ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

converting from LHD to RHD

Williams20V-306BHP
Im looking to buy a Cup race shell to 20v and put on the road but wanna do it RHD.

other than the firewall is there any other major changes... I might just use a clio colum and a floor mounted pedal box.

mk4 golf gttdi180
you should need to replace steering rack, pedal box, spedo few things maybe like radiators depending on weather the rad hoses are in the way or not

Williams20V-306BHP
Yer that what i thought tbh. not sure about wiper motor and heater matrix...ect the fire wall is a totaly different shape :s

ValverInBits
MK1 sales FTL :(:(
I need to sell my valver to pay for my AGU 20v block. It's not a good financial climate to be selling old hot hatches.
Hopefully i'll find it easier and cheaper to find a white MK1 shell

Can't wait to see the cup car 20v. PLEASE start a project thread when it gets off the ground :)

Williams20V-306BHP
MK1 sales FTL :(:(
I need to sell my valver to pay for my AGU 20v block. It's not a good financial climate to be selling old hot hatches.
Hopefully i'll find it easier and cheaper to find a white MK1 shell

Can't wait to see the cup car 20v. PLEASE start a project thread when it gets off the ground :)

buy my williams and it will pay for it ;)

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
shoot me down if you wish but would it not be easier to get a right hand drive shell and put the cup racer cage in?