ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cookies are back on! :)

Petrol Blue 182.
Bought some new adapters as i buggerd the old set up, there 5mm smaller so no rubbing this time :)

Theese wheels lower the car so much more! i love it haha, custom springs soon on the rear so maybe a bit of camber is needed....

PICT0616.jpg

PICT0615.jpg

PICT0614.jpg

wheels look ridiculusly small in this pic :S

PICT0617.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
nice. not sure that the cup spoiler suits the euro look tho. i still prefer the turbines tho.

Golf TDI
phase 1 lights on the rear maybe ? i just think they would look more euro . wheels look great .

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Dare i say it....

Not bad, Not bad at all. Think the fronts are a bit too sticky out tho.

Smoother in skirts would look good too?!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Dare i say it....

Capital I you hun. Lower case n. Wheels look quite good.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
love it mate, i think they suit it better than the turbines, do you not get pulled for having the front plate only in the window.

Petrol Blue 182.
nice. not sure that the cup spoiler suits the euro look tho. i still prefer the turbines tho.

I want a Vee spoiler!

phase 1 lights on the rear maybe ? i just think they would look more euro . wheels look great .

yup I want ph1 lights!

Dare i say it....

:eek:! I'm in shock! I think I may go with some replica RS skirts

you know what I think ;)

edit: love the front view

Cheers bud :)

love it mate, i think they suit it better than the turbines, do you not get pulled for having the front plate only in the window.

Never been pulled, ever! touch wood!

mint, many other plans for it?

Smooth doors, smooth bonnet, think thats about it really lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
ooooooh! vee spioler and ph1 light would really suit it! and the plans for smooth doors and bonnet should look great. yellow fogs too imo.

Petrol Blue 182.
7.5 lol, ive been complentating the yellow fogs, might have to have a photoshop done! any one want to swap a vee spoiler for a cup one? lol

E60 diesel powah
mine were 7.5s! didnt look like that though!!

ph1.jpg

id change the splitter too, the split in the middle spoils it!

anymore plans?

J03

MX5 1.8
very nice! the stretch of the tyres take like an inch off the actual appearance of the width of the wheels.. i have 8js with stretch tyres, compared to my mates with normal tyres on 8js his's look wider.
nice tho! wheres the rust??

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
what you doing with the turbines?? got a long time before youll need winter wheels again :) pm me if you sell them.

looks good, very different. love the front bumper

Petrol Blue 182.
cheers for all the comments guys! yeah i think as the tyres are stretched they look smaller then what they are! haha. turbines are back on atm as i had to do a few motorway miles and didnt want to ruin them already! back on tomorrow! haha