ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooksport Springs

172 cup
Just a few pictures of the new cooksport springs fitted, sorry about the quality the camera on my blackberry is crap!

Attachments

• 317.jpg
    317.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 657
  • 318.jpg
    318.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 480
  172 Cup
The ride height is perfect for 16" wheels, a much better option than coilovers, if you want to retain your ride comfort.

RB 182 Cup
How does it ride? Whilst I love the look of a lowered car, I'd hate to ruin the firm but still compliant ride of my standard cup suspension.

172 cup
Its a little bit harsher but not uncomfortable at all, the only time its really noticeable is on really rough roads.

172 cup
Have a look in the traders section Cooksport are in there drop them a PM about them as i dont think they have a website set up yet.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'm getting more and more excited about fitting mine now, i really hope they stand up to the ride quality/compliance test as well as for looks they are boding well :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Couple of snaps of mine.. Had them fitted about a month now, ride and height is spot on!

image-7.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-9.jpg