ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Listerine & Poledo
Clio's are definitely not the new nova at all. Lol yes a few undesirables have them but all cars have them. I know the biggest chav in the world and he has a focus rs now Roy and I remember him having a black sr nova back in the day. So is the focus rs the new nova? No.
Clio's have never been big on the chav modding scene luckily for everyone on here. The saxo I'd say was the closest to comparing to the nova days.

It could be argued that the image of Nova's was ruined by the Fast Chav minority.
Of course, no Clios have ever featured in such a magazine, or cruise around car parks with exhaust that make them sounds broken... no, not at all. never.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It could be argued that the image of Nova's was ruined by the Fast Chav minority.
Of course, no Clios have ever featured in such a magazine, or cruise around car parks with exhaust that make them sounds broken... no, not at all. never.

Where did I say not 1 chav has ever owned a Clio and modded it. Think about what you're saying. Do you even know what you're talking about for a start or are you 18 and barely even know what a nova looks like?
I was there for the fast car nova years I can say without any hesitation that the Clio doesn't have the following or rep of the nova. Think about the numbers modded and how they were modded and who by. Then come back to me and say the Clio is the new nova. Idiot.

Listerine & Poledo
Being old enough to have seen all of the 80's, yes I'm well aware of the Nova "Scene".

The atrocities really began when the SR's GTe's & GSi's depreciated into the hands of yoof.
Then Yoof turned to Saxos
Now they default to Clio's.

As for "how many are midified"... take a look at this forum, every other thread is about "what mod I iz doin next", and whenever there's a "I bought a clio" thread, it's accompanied by a shopping list of "modz I is gonna do".

Come on son, wake up.

The Clio is the new Nova.

Thank you.

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
M3 has always been the New M3, even the old one.

They're not really chav though, more pikey

#steadytrollin

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Being old enough to have seen all of the 80's, yes I'm well aware of the Nova "Scene".

The atrocities really began when the SR's GTe's & GSi's depreciated into the hands of yoof.
Then Yoof turned to Saxos
Now they default to Clio's.

As for "how many are midified"... take a look at this forum, every other thread is about "what mod I iz doin next", and whenever there's a "I bought a clio" thread, it's accompanied by a shopping list of "modz I is gonna do".

Come on son, wake up.

Thank you.

So is it that the Clio is the new nova or that the modding scene is now wider spread? I'm well aware of clio's being modded with a lot of the time the same mods or tasteless mods but the nova was more than that back in it's day it had it's own scene and following which the Clio does not. It has a forum where half the people dont even own clio's. Lol sillyness aside the closest car IMO is the saxo with the mods available and people who own the majority of them.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
They are definitely the new Nova. The only reason people on here can't see it, is because it's a Clio forum.

I don't own a Clio Roy and probably won't again so don't give a s**t about it's image so your argument is void. I was just putting the silly notion that the Clio is the new nova. Lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm off to Ford Fair next weekend. Will report back to compare the chav ratio to CSS last weekend.

Hi Roy.

Back OT, not a fan of Nova's in general and never will be tbh.

Evo 5 RS
trollface.jpg
They are definitely the new Nova. The only reason people on here can't see it, is because it's a Clio forum.

Munson, the original taste

I don't own a Clio Roy and probably won't again so don't give a s**t about it's image so your argument is void. I was just putting the silly notion that the Clio is the new nova. Lol

It's not an argument. It's an opinion. It's not an attack on you. Why so SRS?

I'm off to Ford Fair next weekend. Will report back to compare the chav ratio to CSS last weekend.

And? What bearing does that have on the Clio vs. Nova? Or do conflicting opinions of cars now have to be reduced to Marque Wars again like every thread on CS where someone dares air a negative view of anything wearing the silver diamond? Renault vs. Everything again yeah?

It's my opinion that the Clio is the new Nova. No need top get so defensive and start brining other cars into it just because you don't agree with the point of view of the owner. The clique and post counts will be next.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! I honestly couldn't care less. I was only backing up Kev's point about his mate and the FRS before - any car can be chavvy with a chav driver. At no point have I got defensive or disagreed with you though.

f**king high posters think they have an answer for everything.

/winkfaceetc...

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's not an argument. It's an opinion. It's not an attack on you. Why so SRS?

And? What bearing does that have on the Clio vs. Nova? Or do conflicting opinions of cars now have to be reduced to Marque Wars again like every thread on CS where someone dares air a negative view of anything wearing the silver diamond? Renault vs. Everything again yeah?

It's my opinion that the Clio is the new Nova. No need top get so defensive and start brining other cars into it just because you don't agree with the point of view of the owner. The clique and post counts will be next.

Your opinion is wrong then. Lol

I'm passionate about cars so when I talk about them it shows. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.