ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cooling problems

clio 1.8 16v
hi guys,
got a strange fault on my valver,just bought the car about a month ago and has been runnin on water only so decided to flush the cooling system and put in some coolent ,all went ok then took it out for a run temp seemed ok then took it on the motorway and the temp gauge moves from normal temp up to the second mark then the fan kicks in cools it down and then it repeats ,strange though as it comes and goes! not loosing any coolent water pump was changed about a year ago,the temp was stable before i flushed it out not sure if i have a airlock as my heaters in the car are only warm for about 2 mins then it blows could iam not sure it even has a thermostat in it as the guy i bought it of was a pleb, thanks for your help guys as it is doin my nut in !!!