ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corner Splitters

Happened to be in halfords and saw a sale going on so picked up a set of corner splitters for twenty quid which didnt seem bad.

Problem being thy havent come with any instructions and i havent got the foggiest where to start. Can anyone help?

BMW 320d Sport

Errr, are they the RGM ones? I used to have some of those until I ripped them off going through a ford. First thing to do is spray them up, 2 coats of primer, 2 or 3 coats of paint and a 3 or 4 coats of lacquer, they get a beating down there at the bottom of the bumper.

You basically need to jack up the car and offer them up from underneath then pretty much just screw through the plastic into the underneath bit of the bumper. you might need nuts and bolts to do the job. Best way is to actually get in there, take the sh*tguards out and look at how it all fits..

yeh its one of the rgm ones. luckily ive got all the nuts and bolts but that is what the confusing bit is, im sure i can get it on okay but i know im going to be left wondering what the rest of the screws and stuff are for.

Thanks nick ill try it out tomorrow

I have a set which i bought nearly 2 years ago and they are still in there box with the instructions, if you have any problems i can do you a copy if you like but they are easy to fit anyway.

Dazz, thanks for the offer i would reeally appreciate it if you would copy it for me and email it to davidmudley@hotmail.com

You would be a legend and safe me a few clumbsy hours.