ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Correct rear discs?

S4 Avant
They will be the discs, but at that price, won't have bearings in them, and I doubt they'd have the ABS rings either.

340i
That is JUST the disc... i.e. not bearings and no ABS rings (you can use your old ABS rings, but will need a new bearing kit pressed in :))

Still damn cheap though!

You might aswell get some of the KTR rear discs, ive been running them for over a year (15k hard miles+) and there very good, dont seem to corrode anywhere near as much as renault parts.

Im running these, http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1574&appid=2 and there about £20-30 more than standard renault parts..... and include bears and abs rings!. Ive coupled these with the trackday extreme braking kit, and what a kit that is, the CL pads are superb! all be it noisy but the stopping power improvement is unreal for the standard setup. After nearly 10k of "road sport" driving lol the discs are completely untouched.

Those discs you posted are super cheap, too cheap for my liking (even if there not coming with bearings etc).....these are performance cars, cutting corners on your brakes isnt a good idea IMO.

Ive bought quite a bit of Ktec branded brake stuff, and ive never been disappointed yet.

Last edited:
  clio sport
Nema - the brembo discs your talking about are fine. Good find aswell - there well cheap! They will last a bit longer as well

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I never get why anyone doesn't buy the genuine ones, there is no cheaper option imo

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No idea, mine are on 41k at the moe and they seams fine to me.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Got my genuine rear with abs rings & bearings for £100 from nwperformance on here :) Bargin.