ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Correct tyre pressure?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
I have a 1.2 52reg Extreme clio with standard alloys fitted. I have been reading that the tyre size should be 185/55/r15 But the tyres i have had fitted for the past 7 months from national tyres are 195/55/r15 not sure if it makes any difference? Anyone back on track due to the tyres not being the same as i've been reading online. So is there a problem with these tyre sizes? An how much pressure should i pump into them!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
185/55/15 are an uncommon size, so its usually cheaper to fit 195/55/15 (well I fit 195/50/15 as they are lower profile) and being a more common size means as well as being a bit wider they are cheaper

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
185/55/15 are an uncommon size, so its usually cheaper to fit 195/55/15 (well I fit 195/50/15 as they are lower profile) and being a more common size means as well as being a bit wider they are cheaper
Fair enough mate! I'll check what sizes they put on in future!