ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cossie Killing Cup York Dragway

BMW 320d Sport

Bloody hell its been a right chore reading this whole thread. Anyway all I can say is that york post up the times on their website so they are there for all to see. Well done again to everyone who ran today, some quality times. BTW Tim those Yokes that are just about road legal, have you driven them in the wet by accident? What are they like?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 23 April 2003

Anyway all I can say is that york post up the times on their website so they are there for all to see.
And here they are >>> http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/results.pl?date=2003-04-21http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/results.pl?date=2003-04-21

Now all you need is the number of each car...

Mine - C124
Pete (black Rallye) - C126
Al (red 205) - C209
Craggy - R97
Paddy - C128
Tim O - R112
Charlie O - R114
Adi - C203
etc...

Come on lads, lets have your numbers... ;)

I actually qualified in the RWYB class, albeit in last (80th) place and came 17th in class C, but I only ran once in class C, it was my first go ever and I fluffed 3rd gear. With my best time, Id have been 12th in class C, so not bad for my first attempt I reckon.

Next time, the seats are coming out though!!! :D

clio 20v

haha they spelt my name wrong too t**sers

jons number was R95

i came 52nd out of all rwyb 1 behind jon and he was 1 behind me mate in the 2litre nova hehe

craggy came 61st an paddy 63rd

i came 8th in class C my best run wud have seen me in 5th

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 23 April 2003

i came 8th in class C my best run wud have seen me in 5th
If wed done more runs in class C and not sacked it off and gone for RWYB, then my mate in the black Rallye would have been just in front of you then... ;)

CTR EK9 turbo

how about octane booster? a friend uses it in his pulsar, but i woulnt have thought itd make much diff on a NA? i could be wrong...

williams and trophy

3/4s tank of juice for me no octane booster

and on way back down m62 ....the junction after u get on at after york there is a macdeeeeeeeees an an optimax station

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Simon172 on 24 April 2003

how about octane booster?
Not for me...

But there was a load getting splashed in tanks on the day and a certain Clio Cup was using it. ;)

There is an Optimax garage at the end of the A59 as you hit the York ring road, so anyone coming that was is sorted, not sure about other directions?!

Rich - that was not octane booster - but hydro methane - thus resulting in my power output being in the region of 4000bhp! with timo172s being around 10000.

clio 20v

rich haha he ran a best of 14.9 my 14.7 beats it easily

plus my second run was against the black rallye an i smoked him hehe ;)

i had jus over half a tank of optimax tried caning it on way there to use some up but it wasnt having it

adi