ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cost of fitting

Alloys take a few minutes just do that yourself headlinght are easyish just need to remove the front bumper.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just bulbs or the full unit? If your not used to it then allow 45 minutes to do the wheels although you can easily do it in about 20-25 minutes. Bulbs are no hassle and full headlight units take a bit more time as you need to align them

mk2 ph1
Ok, thanks. I have NO knowledge of body work, mechanics, cars etc. All I know is what looks good and what doesn't! So, you think it would be best to do it myself? Any guides out there to help?

mk2 ph1
Just bulbs or the full unit? If your not used to it then allow 45 minutes to do the wheels although you can easily do it in about 20-25 minutes. Bulbs are no hassle and full headlight units take a bit more time as you need to align them
What's involved? My priority is getting the wheels sorted.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Loosen bolts slightly, jack car up, take wheel off put new one on with bolts a bit more than finger tight, lower it, fully tighten bolts

mk2 ph1
Sounds easy enough! Another question, how do I ensure I get the right size wheels? What's compatible and what's not?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
on yours probably 14" steels or alloys. For handling 15" is bes for looks I prefer 16" over 17". Go have a look at picturesin the media section and see what you fancy