ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could i carbon wrap this?...

1.2 Mk2 Ph2
Basically, my car is blue inside and im not really a fan of how it looks and i want it dark (black or grey) :) i was thinking about buying new door cards but seeing all these carbon parts on here has made me love the carbon effect! :evil:

The blue strips on the dash i was going to carbon wrap them and i was thinking of carbon wrapping the blue part on the door....

vo4eth.gif

Would the wrap go over the material? might sound like a 'noobish' question but im new to this carbon wrapping so dont know too much :)

And if it would go over it, any idea's if it would look good or not?

Thanks ! :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I have a full 172 interior for sale, front and rear seats including door cards £250 collected ;)

SG9 Forester STi
^ Get it, although be careful of where it's been with him ;). I am of course kidding.

That's what I did, I initially asked streamline if they would consider making a carbon insert for the doorcards rather than going full carbon but in the end I just bought the sport ones.