ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could I get some help/advice please?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
DynamiqueLauren...U shud...
Change ur indicator bulbs front and bk so u no longer have the standard orange bulbs...get Phillips Vision Sivlertec or Enigma (basically bulbs that light up orange but dnt look it wen there off). Also change ur side indicator lenses (from orange to clear - u cud even get the lenses off a newer (2004) dynamique that has clear lenses).
The side strips clip off, get them sprayed at a bodyshop and clip them bk on...easy, jst b careful not to break the clips. The bumper strips front and bk could also be sprayed. Probs total cost £200ish.
Maybe change the grill to either a custom metal mesh or for the easier option jst a newer clio grill.
Wing Mirrors...i like the M3 style mirrors, indicators in them that look quite gud but u wud need to get them sprayed ur body colour, maybe £50 sprayed at a garage.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Oh n i would recommend getting sum side skirts fitted...really makes a difference to the look of the car. U can get cheaper fibreglass types on ebay or sum guys on here sell them. U can buy genuine skirts frm renault for £200(for the pair), spary n fitting maybe another £140-£180.
Possibly sum window tints, £180-£220 (Sol Llumar are a gud tint).

Partner's Astra SRi
Thanks very much Squand and DantheClioman!!

Wasn't sure about changing the wing mirrors to M3 mirrors. I want it a lot more subtle than that, just keep with the normal mirrors. But thanks for your suggestions :-D

Don't put M3 mirrors (or M3 style mirrors on it !) They look seriously sh*t on any car other than an actual M3. They've been done to death on almost every car that's not a bm now, they are utter chav imo.
Keep the standard ones, just get them colour coded (if they aren't already)

Don't go for a mesh grill that too will look awful. A 172/182 one costs about £40 freom renault themselves they look better.

Titanium 182
Hey just a bit of thread hijacking :D

Could someone point me where to get official renault side skirts ? the £200 ones i can't seem to find them on the internet anywhere. And also where can i get a clio grill off the cups ?

Cheers

//James ^___^

Partner's Astra SRi
I won't be getting anything from K-tec, have a personal reasons for that (a friend got seriously screwed by them - not going into it), thanks though.

I'm not going to get anything that's not for a clio. I want it to look really subtle, not like I'm trying to make my 1.2 look like a sport. Basically, I just want it to make sure that when I get round to selling it in the future, it looks as good as it possible can without looking like a totally different model.

Aluco - the search button is your friend, all of the info is already on here:)

Lauren, good on you, subtle non chav is the way forward :cool:

Titanium 182
Maybe im missing something but the search button is failing me :(

All i get is like people with bodykits on there cars.

:' (

//Aluco

EDIT: Managed to find the Grill part number so will be purchasing one of those on friday xD

But still the skirts elude me :'(

Last edited:
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Hey just a bit of thread hijacking :D

Could someone point me where to get official renault side skirts ? the £200 ones i can't seem to find them on the internet anywhere. And also where can i get a clio grill off the cups ?

Cheers

//James ^___^

You need to ring ur local renault dealer, they order them in for you. I did have a part no. but im not sure wat i did with it, if i find it i will post bk here.
But just ask for the renault skirts for ur car, they are made of an ABS plastic.