ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple at Castle Combe today

Ph2 Clio 172
RB 182 in Quarry corner car park with white stickers on the side and a CS sticker.

Titanium 182 with CS sticker parked near the last corner, and in desperate need of some new tyres! Bald fronts and budget rears with chunks of sidewall missing!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Any serious crashes Jim? I must admit, I'm a fair weather spectator. I took one look out the window when I got up and made other plans! lol.

Ph2 Clio 172
There was a fair few 'offs', none of them serious though. There was some good displays of car control too. Was great fun watching the 40+ field of MX5's sliding sideways around Quarry. In the latter races they were getting brave, and a number of times they would arrive at Quarry locked up, crossed up, and pointing the wrong way, yet most of them still saved it.

It did rain consistently all day. I wouldn't have wanted to drive the Titanium 182 home with the bald fronts...