ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple at Nissan Sunderland

Ph2 172
Parked behind a black 172 and saw an arctic on turinis in the row in front.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383574446.053855.jpg

182 Cup & DCi 172
There are loads in the Nissan car parks including my Inferno haha.

Was even a V6 the other week

Ph2 172
Aye I've seen a few. I'll be going in to paint shop but doing PMO training this week in the college.

Thats me mate! Oh and its a 172 Replica lol :rasp: Love your monaco, looks nice on turinis ;) I've just started at Nissan too, going to my department on friday to learn my job then start as normal on monday, just finishing off that 2 week introduction at the college part.

Ph2 172
Thats me mate! Oh and its a 172 Replica lol :rasp: Love your monaco, looks nice on turinis ;) I've just started at Nissan too, going to my department on friday to learn my job then start as normal on monday, just finishing off that 2 week introduction at the college part.

Aye same here pal lol. Want to sell your team dynamics by any chance?

That was me that flashed you this afternoon, in the utterly filthy Monaco!

Just seen this mate as havent been on here really due to working like a slave with all the over time lol, nowt wrong with a filthy car mine went 5 months without a wash lol