ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of 172's on Track at Brands yesterday.

220 Trophy
Bugger, I was meant to be there but left it too late before booking and it was sold out; I’m kicking myself as it was a lovely day yesterday and will now have to wait until mid-April due to work.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Bugger, I was meant to be there but left it too late before booking and it was sold out; I’m kicking myself as it was a lovely day yesterday and will now have to wait until mid-April due to work.

It was quite a good day, a few nasty stacks though.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
What cars crashed?

There was a new Volvo hatch thing that slid off into the wall at Surtees/Mclaren if that what they are called and also a nice Red BMW E46 that was totaled there as well as all the others that span off there, i think there was some oil on the inside of the track just before the turn.

220 Trophy
Ouch!! The track conditions should’ve been perfect, other than the oil!!. The last two times I’ve been to Brands it’s been pouring it down. Still a great track in the wet but just a bit hairy over Paddock Hill!!

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Ouch!! The track conditions should’ve been perfect, other than the oil!!. The last two times I’ve been to Brands it’s been pouring it down. Still a great track in the wet but just a bit hairy over Paddock Hill!!

Paddock hill scares the crap out of me in the dry lol

172 Race Car
Try it in the snow then, Lol.

080.jpg

197 Albi S11AND
Think it was a group of 20 cars I started in the middle over took most the new Clio 200 cup and a golf turbo were the only ones to over take me the car really surprised me handled great for standard off to the nurburgring end of the month should be fun!