ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Chester spots

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
172 Cup this morning on hoole roundabout about half 8 & Trophy down by the grosvenor pullford bout 3ish.

Got a flash & a thumbs up from both-anyone off here? :approve:

172 Cup
Alrite mate, were you in the black 182 with turinis? Areyou local?

On another note, I absolutely hate that round about :(

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Alrite mate, were you in the black 182 with turinis? Areyou local?

On another note, I absolutely hate that round about :(

leaguey.jpg

Aye mate that was me in the 172. Don't live too far from there-take it you work in chester yea?

Hoole roundabouts a s**t mate-Tim managed to get his cup written off there when some weapon harpooned him.

You goin the c&f run on sun? Me, mike & poss jam are headin over if you're goin?

New Kangoo Van!
I'd be up for this cat and fiddle run but skint after forkin out for service and cambelt. :(

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I'd be up for this cat and fiddle run but skint after forkin out for service and cambelt. :(

Unlucky Rik, could you not sell a kidney or something to fund it? :rasp:

Is a shame mate-sounds like it should be a good day out.

172 Cup
Yeah I did look back at that post and thought 'League of Gentleman'.

Nasty, I can't count how many bumps I have seen there :(

What time are you heading out, need to take the cup some where decent, but I have got footy tomorrow.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Did I see you today Cuppa. Saw a 172 going down the A51 not far off the A55 r/a by Chester.

172 Cup
Not me sorry Jamie, the car has sadly been tucked away.. Had to spend the day shopping with the missus :(