ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Clio Cup racer pics from Brands today

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Loved the look of these little buggers - just wish you could order one from the showroom like this!

DSCN2451.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg

DSCN2449.jpg

Great day - the weather was spot on. The BTCC races themselves were awesome.

D.

Glacier White 197 Cup
Nice pics. the only thing is i think some of those colour schemes spoil the look, while others look seriously good and compliment the car. Suppose its down to personal preference.

RS Clio 200
Hey Darren, good to meet you!!!
myself and steve got loads more pics too if you want any

Clio
great pics, the BTCC action today was great really impressed with Tom-Onslow Cole coming straight out of clio cup, also impressed with Matt Neal's pace in the Honda, still think theres more to come from colin tukington in the bmw too!!

Leon Cupra R 225
I was there today and even got a pic of your car over at southbank S22 JGS...

I like it!

Was a great day, agreed on that. The 197s look mean as fook

Leon Cupra R 225
yes, really! I will tomorrow, I'm not on my pc at the mo but will tomorrow no probs. Will PM it over.

p.s your bonnet + bird s**t........ = not what I was expecting from a CS member on a day to show off the Clio!

RS Clio 200
yes, really! I will tomorrow, I'm not on my pc at the mo but will tomorrow no probs. Will PM it over.

p.s your bonnet + bird s**t........ = not what I was expecting from a CS member on a day to show off the Clio!

well it would have been sparkly, but i was at brands on saturday too so didnt have time :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hey Darren, good to meet you!!!
myself and steve got loads more pics too if you want any

Likewise matey!

The inside of Druids is a great spot - I'll definitely sit there again if I revisit Brands. Those nutters in the BTCC race (post-oil-slick) were just mad, were't they? Bumper to bumper, into a hairpin corner with a large strip of dust covered oil on track?! Madness! :)

D.

Leon Cupra R 225
DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

S22 JGS' beast and a few Porka's. Majority of my snaps on a camera, these we're on my fone when I didn't have the camera at hand :S

LY V6 with Recaros
Darren, does the edge of you reg end in CZT, as I parked behind a black 182 with a cs sticker today? Took a photo of it, I took one of S22 JGS too :)

Leon Cupra R 225
It's times like this I wish I still had a Clio.. I want to return to Clio's from my Corsa boredom :(

Would be quality to have a meet at the DTM if anyone's going? And the august BTCC... Hopefully I'll be vive la France-ay by then!

Clio 182
great racing today - S22 JGS, sorry I didn't meet up with you lot, left my phone at home which helped lots..

I was watching the clio cup from druids, got a bit hectic at times! the view of 30 clios in a line, all up on 3 wheels is ace :D

I've got a few pics, but since i've only just got back to leeds i think bed is a better idea right now ;)

RS Clio 200
i spent half teh time in the Mark Fish garage lol.
think Jimmi Edwards Jnr managed a 10th place finish

Clio 182
the few pics i got of the clios, shame my batteries ran out before the race! :dapprove:

Attachments

• Brands Hatch 007 (Small).jpg
    Brands Hatch 007 (Small).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Brands Hatch 006 (Small).jpg
    Brands Hatch 006 (Small).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Brands Hatch 005 (Small).jpg
    Brands Hatch 005 (Small).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Brands Hatch 002 (Small).jpg
    Brands Hatch 002 (Small).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 68

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Darren, does the edge of you reg end in CZT, as I parked behind a black 182 with a cs sticker today? Took a photo of it, I took one of S22 JGS too :)

No Deb - we went in Jain's V6 - her plate ends in 'VEE'. She does have a CS sticker in the rear window though. :approve:

D.

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh ok, I did see a blue v6, but not that one. When I walked past it there was a man taking photos of it lol.

LY V6 with Recaros
I may as well put a couple my my pics up too, only uploaded a few so far though

DSCF0663.jpg

DSCF0661.jpg

DSCF0668.jpg

DSCF0664.jpg

DSCF0615.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

Clio 182
Anyone going to Rockingham? Think I'm going to try and get to them all this year, only managed Oulton park last time round!

Out of interest - is the guy with the red 197 with the "VXR" sticker on this forum? that made the traffic on the way out much more bearable, especially as he parked behind the VXR group :p

RS Clio 200
/\/\ sure am briny!! its on my birthday, and i cant think of a better way to spend it than watching the 2 championships i love best. BTCC & Clios.

Hopefully be camping the weekend if anyone is up for that.

RS Clio 200
Hey Deb, good to meet you on Sunday.

I got some good shots on Sunday too, couple of crashes and bumper kissing which ill get up soon

LY V6 with Recaros
Good to meet you too :) I've got a few photos and films of the crashes too, will have to get them up soon! I also took one of your car lol