ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Dubai/Abu Dhabi pics!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Over there for a while with work.

Big thanx to John for being tour guide and getting me wrecked! 200£ Night out! lol!

Highlight of the night was the Siberian chick! That and 360 degree's bar!

Abu Dhabi is an amazing city, V under developed in comparison but Oil focused.

Whilst i enjoyed my time there, I've decided not to accept a position there. Abu Dhabi is where i'd be based and whilst that is only 90mins from Dubai its still too remote, I'll be there alot of the coming yrs developing business but not perminant.

Only took a few pics...Would of loved to get Dubai at night, however i was barely able to hold ma glass let alone a camera!

John's Pad View:

Palmbeach2.jpg

Palmbeach.jpg

Dubai2.jpg

Dubai3.jpg

Dubai.jpg

View from my hotel

AbuDhabi2.jpg

AbuDhabi3.jpg

AbuDhabi.jpg

First effort at nite foto's! :approve:

Mk2 Clio dci
those houses on the edge of the water look awesome! id love to take a trip over there.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nice one son, I hear a night out is a bit expensive!

So, is it because you'd be based in Abu Dhabi that puts you off, or would you still be loathed to go if you were actually based in Dubai?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice one son, I hear a night out is a bit expensive!

So, is it because you'd be based in Abu Dhabi that puts you off, or would you still be loathed to go if you were actually based in Dubai?

Work life balance tbh! Yes i get a suite in a 5star and a driver etc...But i dunno...I just don't think i'm ready for that kind of move. The perminant role there means i miss out on the growth in the UKCS, Norway and a reduced development role in the Mid East, although i would be acting country manager...

Was a difficult call, but a right one imo.

PS - Why was this moved...Coz it contain's pics?! :S

BMW E46 330i Touring
Hmm, fair enough. Although I think I would be thinking short term gain for long term stability!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Non AC'd Accomodation barge with 150 Indian's/3 world Nationals/ Stinking....Thats what i'd beup against for work! LOL...

Now you still keen! haha!

And the best bit the client is OXY.....Google that and Piper Alpha! Reassuring!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Nice pics!!

Siberian? Soft lad, she was pure Serbian! Djovokic lol.

Gas chambers, Siberian tigers, Burj Al Arab etc...good times.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice pics!!

Siberian? Soft lad, she was pure Serbian! Djovokic lol.

Gas chambers, Siberian tigers, Burj Al Arab etc...good times.

LOL! YOu fairy! Awesome!

Ah yes "Check out there russian's there on the job!" LOL

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I'm not convinced! I think if you'd flopped a couple of g down she'd of pulled your pants down there and then..

If her mate was Irish I'm Tom Jones ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm not convinced! I think if you'd flopped a couple of g down she'd of pulled your pants down there and then..

If her mate was Irish I'm Tom Jones ;)

lol...aye! She was hot, did you notice she nipple crippled me the way out! V Bizarre!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Meh, she pinched my hand....I was the chosen one :)

Lol at her earache too...I think we were strung along son..some moves I pulled on the discofloor mind ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Meh, she pinched my hand....I was the chosen one :)

Lol at her earache too...I think we were strung along son..some moves I pulled on the discofloor mind ;)

Aye, More suitable for your own "Personal time!"

I think the irish one goes: "Look at them Dance!!!!" PMSL

Nice! Is it true things are pretty strict over there as in you can get thrown into jail pretty easily?