ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of mine from wsr 2011

172 ph1
6066380445_2e64683ed4.jpg

Renault World Series 095
by danny2107, on Flickr
6066359639_b92a343f98.jpg

by a couple i actually meant two aswel lol...

RB One Eight Two
I had a look around this car and fair play to you dude, it is immaculate!

So nice to see a completely standard Ph1 apart from the exhaust.

172 ph1
cheers mate im gutted about the exhaust in a way (should have listened to my old man) but nevermind i do like it! its only done 38k aswel so needless to say i try and look after it lol

172 ph1
What exhaust is that? I like it.

its just a k-tec stealth i bought off here secod hand mate cleaned it up...then got the tip cut off and new 2.5" rolled one welded on instead! i love the look of it just in a way shame i had to get the bumper cut.

plus its alot quieter in the car on motorways etc at 70 just cruising you cant hear anything at all its spot on

172 ph1
personally i think it just looks right with the right exhaust...yozza maybe abit too loud for me for on the road. me and and my brothers are in the middle of finding a good cheap ph1 for track use only though going full out on it instead of me bastardising mine lol a little renault scooby eater :p

I'm heading that way with mine, on an extremely small budget at the moment though. Hopefully in the new year I will have some money to throw at it. Phase 1s are a great base and are so cheap now.

172 ph1
we are looking at maybe 1k - 1200 or something any colour ph1....full strip of everything not needed, cage in, suspension, brakes, tyres, engine and exhaust then let rip at probably croft first as its closest :) basically everything id loveto do to mine but would spoil it.