ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Q's

H

Huffski

Hi. This is the first time going to FCS and just have a few quick questions. Can you buy tickets on the gate ? Im not majorly bothered about being on the club stand coz my car aint the cleanest examples out there am i best off parking in the main car park or had i may aswell come to the club stand?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Might aswell go on the stand mate, doesn't cost any extra and means you don't have to walk to and from the carpark for whatever reason

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Mine will probably be there with no exhaust tbh.

Park on the stand. Less walking.

Although you have to get there earlier. You can turn up whatever time and park in the normal carpark.

Black Clio GT
give it a clean/polish when you get there or at nearest jet wash....
my paintwork isnt show standard atm so dont worry about it, get a sticker done (driven not detailed)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
My car is a shed and will be on the stand, no one will ever notice :)

Cya there!

I wouldn't worry mate.

There are many non-perfect cars on here. Pics posted up from clever angles and everyone screams 'mint' get it in the flesh and that's far from the case..