ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of questions - Alarm & Wipers

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Ok, I've had the RB182 Cup for a few weeks now and I have noticed the following - wondering if anyone can shed any light on these for me.

1. Sometimes when I lock the car with the fob/plip it beeps three times. Yet other times it doesn't ???
Its a standard RUK car, with the standard fitted alarm.

2. The intermittent setting on the wipers is useless. It wipes about half as fast as the standard "always on" wipe. Which in my opinion is too fast.
There is no dial to turn down the intermittent delay is there?

Other than that I'm loving it. :D
James

PH1 172
2. The intermittent setting on the wipers is useless. It wipes about half as fast as the standard "always on" wipe. Which in my opinion is too fast.
There is no dial to turn down the intermittent delay is there?

On the wiper stalk there is a switch next to the wiper on off switch that allows you to set the speed at which the intermittent wiper kicks in...e.g. 5 secs > 2 secs.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Have a search for alarm beep. It's been covered a few times but I can't remember what the answer is off the top of my head. :)

clio 172 ph2
hey dude, may not be same thing as you are talking about. but when i slam the door i sometimes press the fob a little to quick and it beeps, or vicky verky i open door as i blip and alarm goes off.... butt thats coz i cant get up in the morning and im rushing to work.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
On the Trophy you cant adjust the intermittant wiper speed:dapprove:

I thought the Trophy and the Cup shared the same wipers.
This seems to agree then. :(

You think the intermittent is too fast BoroGTI?

Clio 182 FF
Think i have read in the past that if you take the keys out of the ignition, and get out too quickly the ECU takes time to realize whats going on. Its nothing to worry about.