ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crack in iphone

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not droped it, or anything like that but it has an inch long crack from the centre of the charging hole at the botton up the back of the phone,
oply noticed it now,

warrenty claim or insurance do we think?

1 Series Coupe
If it's a hairline crack. i.e a single crack (not shattered) Apple will replace the phone.
Sisters formed that fault too.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah its a single crack, just down the back, trip to o2 this weekend then, will be iphone #3 and im not even 6 months in yet lol

Don't bother with o2. Go straight to an Apple store and they'll replace it there and then.

Just book an appointment with a genius..

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Yeh mine has started cracking at the top between the power button and SIM card slot. Spoke to Apple who told me to book a genious appoitment and as it was under a year old, would be swapped under warranty. Mine's a white one which I've heard are more prone to it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL, if you make enough then probability bites you on the arse.

Gal

A Clee O
I've got one in mine never noticed it until this popped up - Fooked off now will book an appointment.

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
Genious Bar replace it in less than 5 minutes, I had a crack and my silent button fell off lol

Golf GTi Mk2
Genious Bar replace it in less than 5 minutes, I had a crack and my silent button fell off lol

Mine is cracked between the edge if the silent button and the chrome surround, its such a small area that I don't reallyworry about it, is this where yours went?

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
Mine is cracked between the edge if the silent button and the chrome surround, its such a small area that I don't reallyworry about it, is this where yours went?

Na, my crack was near where the charger slots into.

But get it changed imo, little effort.