ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cracked carbon splitter on broken speedbump

BlackGold 182
Yeaa I'm on vmaxx coilovers dan, they been there ever since I've drove I'm sure so at least 4 years, my girlfriend drove that way this afternoon and the speedbump has been fully repaired so they have inspected it and repaired straight away so they can't say that they haven't

BlackGold 182
Thanks mate! They repaired it straight away so they obviously realised its a hazard so I don't see how they will get around not paying for the damage

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
If they deny to you, may I suggest that you request confirmation of their inspection regime for the area, along with copies of the relevant inspections and repair documents for the road for the 12 months period pre-incident.

You are entitled to have sight of these

Furthermore, might be worth having a chat with the MOT station next to it, see if they can confirm how long its been in a state of disrepair