ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

craggy’s totty videos(donny)

BMW 320d Sport

oh sh*t yeah theres her as well. What about the dirty looking one washing the car with her baps on show? Or that brown-haired beauty over on the far side! LOL vid number 3 is a real hoof job!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

LOL

Craggy Im surpised you didnt get arrested!! Walking around looking at chicks arses all day :D. In that first one though there was quite a bit of a big blokes arse in a black top......:confused:.......!!

Savage mate! Absolutely brillient! hehe. Some real sweet treacle you got there!, but whos the nutter sayin;

Nutter: "Follow them"
Camera Man: "I can zoom in mate!"
Nutter: "Nahh, you need to get a good underneath angle going"

Well Said!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Just watch that last one RALMFAO!!! :D

Christ how did you not get arrested!!! There was one bit where you were peering through a windscreen...I thought what the hell was that then I began to make out the cleavage :D

Round of applause for Craggy....cheered me right up that did (the men is white coats will be round for your shortly)

mk2 172

LMAO, still makes me piss myself watching em now, was some great stuff goin on, in fact the whole weekend was the best iv ad in a long time. most of the birds were loving the attention they get paid to have cameras thrust in there faces(and crotches), i just like to exploit it:D

ah yeah the "nutter" is nonew other than our very own nick read lol

sorry think i must have deleted it just now, was clearing out more space for more clips, ill put it back up. one of my favourites from my collection, but no idea who she is

Skoda Fabia vRS

anyone got any pics / vids of the Playboy girls

someone i went to school with was doin summat for em at Donny.... :D

BMW 320d Sport

LOL sh*t Im busted as the behind the scenes man! Craggys a pretty good lens-man I must say, but that bird asleep in the car, that cracked me up. We all reckon she was there on purpose just pretending to be asleep so people would look inside as she was showing her wares.

mk2 172

lol, she defo was, and nick, i just bought the kelly rowland album sweet:), woth it for cant nobody, that car inspired me!

mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 14 April 2003

LOL Paddy you gotta get your moneys worth mate! There werent 15 quids worth of decent motors to be seen!;)
ha ha ha how true!

williams and trophy

hahaha yeah kwality weekend lads lol

i thort the potn girl was gunna try gimme a w**k or summat lol

class