ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craigs Focus RS at night.

Porsche Boxster987S
Not turned out great due to the rain and no lights but heres the best of the bunch. This car looks fcuking evil in the rear view mirror.:evil: Interior aint bad either ;)

4793065062_d7b97da51b.jpg

4793070546_25a040ef7e.jpg

4793069290_fe9fb0c6a3.jpg

4792434263_c4ae99fbce.jpg

4793071598_7957a3aca1.jpg

4792438819_18e5ab2f6c_b.jpg

4792440017_9c67a553cd_b.jpg

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Was this sitting outside Murray's chippie in the Ferry sometime last month? If not, there was one identical to this. Looked wicked.

Flame Red Delight
pics turned out good paul mate, was a decent meet last night to be honest, apart from when it started to rain

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Night photography is such an art...Very difficult. I can't do it.

I'm still undecided on the FRS. Love the colour, don't like the black wheels. If i was going down that Rally esk. look it would be an Evo for me, far more tunable and proper drivetrain.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning Paul, can't wait to get mine done at night! :)

Porsche Boxster987S
Stunning Paul, can't wait to get mine done at night! :)

yea im looking forward to having a go at the FRP. Last nights conditions made it VERY difficult to get what i wanted.

Just got your text lol

Porsche Boxster987S
nae bother. Need to get it back to that spot when the lights are on and its not raining though

Porsche Boxster987S
nah wasnt happy with them so they got binned. Was far too wet last night and a massive lack of lighting. That wee corner is superb for pics too when its lit up.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
its unusual for the spot lights not to be on there, i dont like the location as much when its proper dark i prefer it at dusk. its a pitty i couldnt make it last night but i had to bring a customers sport connect home to pc a f*ck load of scratches out of it. i should a came up with it lol, took some pics with it the RS and ST sonce their all performance blue lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What's with the Scots are 'esk' Who is he?

Focus looks ace! I hate the pikey footwell lights though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
What's with the Scots are 'esk' Who is he?

Focus looks ace! I hate the pikey footwell lights though.
Turner, why do you need to be so petty?? If we wanted a grammar lesson we would've stayed in school!!

You've changed since gaining the green powaaaaa!

Hmmm!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Maybe you should have quoted who you were correcting.