ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CRAP day at the office!!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Crap day at the office, but hey ho "some" life goes on.

Hit all the usual press outlets with my images, if you find anymore on the net do paste them in for me.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ys/3034771/Bodies-of-7-heroes-flown-home.html

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationPteISA-2.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationPteISA-1.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationPteISAAC0.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationGVs-003.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationGVs-002A.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationGVs-012.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationCSgtHorto.jpg

LAND-2010-117-RepatriationCSgtHo-1.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
can i add, 3 Royal Marines were also repatriated - taken by my mate ( not me)
so only post Army links in pretty please.

Cupra
Nice pics of very sad events. A couple of my mates have done their time over there and one is still there with the Marines.

I have immense respect for the guys who put their lives on the line for others, they are all absolute legends.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Don't forget us COMBAT photographers lol

we are braver, we are the ones that have to stick our heads up, eyes fixed to the camera to bring back the images for you all to look at!!!!

Cupra
I'd be cowering behind a wall somewhere with one of these:

2003880461.jpg

Did you have any close calls while you were over there?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
^^^HAHAHA
mate getting involved in a fire fight is the biggest adrenaline buzz on earth!

Bar driving my Trophy of course

Cupra
I can imagine. I get psyched paintballing, charging around with real bullets bouncing off the walls around you must give your body a buzz like nothing else.

Have you see the Ross Kemp series? Would you say it was a fair representation of how things are?

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Don't forget us COMBAT photographers lol

we are braver, we are the ones that have to stick our heads up, eyes fixed to the camera to bring back the images for you all to look at!!!!

do you happen to know arkady on talk photography? hes had some wonderful images from afgahn etc...

ill try to drag out his real name.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I've also spoken to Arkady (Rob) and he told me that he has Steve's old kit. Sad day indeed.