ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crappy old transit.....>...... Amazing Transit!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
took me till the end to realise that its local to me, Thats my area code for phone numbers! lol. Does look good though!!

DB.

BMW 440i
Can't imagine how much hard work that would have involved, rather them than me!

At the end of the day, its cleaning stuff, calling it "detailing" just cause you do it quite thoroughly doesnt change the fact you are choosing to spend your spare time doing a slightly tarted up version of a minimum wage job for free, lol

You clearly have no sense of pride. I guarantee your house is a mess.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Not the case at all so your guarantee wasn't worth much.

My desk is untidy though if you want to grasp as straws? Lol.

I clean to keep things nice. I don't do it as a hobby or try and make it sound trendy though by calling it detailing.

172 PH1
Detailing has certainly gained a status of late - I think mostly due to plimsole/tight trouser/one direction/vw boys who instead of actually doing nuts and bolts like a proper car owner - imurse themselves in cleaning the car, and although can make a car look great, it's just not my era....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The word 'detailing' is so overused it's unreal.

Of the 1000 threads in on here of people claiming to have 'detailed' their car, i'm willing to bet less than 5% have been detailed.

There is a world of difference between detailing and cleaning your car really good.

Not the case at all so your guarantee wasn't worth much.

My desk is untidy though if you want to grasp as straws? Lol.

I clean to keep things nice. I don't do it as a hobby or try and make it sound trendy though by calling it detailing.

I can also confirm his house is spotless. his garage has a good filing system too, the I can see everything so I know where it is system.

My car is generally clean, However Its getting filthy driving out to my unit, so much so when Lesley saw it she nearly keeled over.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The word 'detailing' is so overused it's unreal.

Of the 1000 threads in on here of people claiming to have 'detailed' their car, i'm willing to bet less than 5% have been detailed.

There is a world of difference between detailing and cleaning your car really good.

Certainly means different things to different people, when my mrs cleans a car in a big way, its wheels off to clean the back as well, cotton buds in the air vents, polish the aircon pipes, wet sand the headlights, machine polish the paint, glass inside and out, treat all the plastics, seats out to clean underneath them, basically every little nook and cranny on the car including under the engine bay and then several coats of wax applied.

Thats still not clean as far as my cousin is concerned though, if he hasnt had it on a ramp and made sure the underside is just as clean as the top then its still not clean, but then his car has won concours events.

So everyone has a different opinion of whats clean or not.

I can also confirm his house is spotless. his garage has a good filing system too, the I can see everything so I know where it is system.

My car is generally clean, However Its getting filthy driving out to my unit, so much so when Lesley saw it she nearly keeled over.

LOL, i thought mine was bad till i parked next to yours!

IMAG0327.jpg

One of the most retarded posts I've ever seen on this site. Don't understand detailing as a hobby, your house must be a mess. LOL no.

It's cleaned itself since its rained hard yesterday AM. Number plate is readable now. Thing is that was just 1 journey of 12 miles from my garage to make it look that bad.