ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed Into....AGAIN!

cant believe it to be honest....really have given up with the car recently in finding more dings in the doors from careless drivers and various other things.....topped off today with me finding someone has driven into the back of the car....again...:mad:

its been parked up on the works carpark from 9am until around 8pm....drove it home and as i walked to the boot before i went in the house i see a crack along the bumper....loads of paintwork missing round the area and the boot lid dented/creased....paint chips on the edge of the numberplate recess.....

no idea who it was as there is no cctv or anything...no one elses paint on the car.....so i dont know what to do....or what is needed to repair this :(

anyone know if the dent can be pulled meaning all the chipped paintwork has to be repaired or if the bumper can be repaired?

DSC_0821.gif

DSC_0820.gif

M

mini-valver

Shitter Jord. This country is full of cowardly b******s! Chin up dude....

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Thats just so crap !!

Just had it done as well :(

I know what u mean about just giving it up!!

Punto/Clio GTT
cant really tell from the picture mate as its at a bad angle, get more pics up from different angles, should be easy repair though on bumper, may need warming up and melting back into place.

cant see the dent on taqilgate so may be easy repair too

Fiesta Zetec S
Fecking annoying!! People just dont have the balls to come and tell you they've just hit your car!! FFS!

Bummer, hate it when they don't do anything and just drive off.

Fecking annoying!! People just dont have the balls to come and tell you they've just hit your car!! FFS!
It's because people are afraid of the cost implications of owning up. There are so many fake injury claims these days meaning insurance companies have to make big increases on their premiums. So by owning up and having it come off their insurance they're probably inline for a big premium come the next renewal.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
f*ck again? That sucks!! witch hunt at f0xys work for the guy who dinged him?

Clio MK 4
I had my old car broken into 3 times in 5 weeks. had to fix my door each time and eventually sold it and got a 172 :D

Mondeo ST220
some people just dont care. someone opened their door into the side of my car the other week, saw them do it through the window of the store, they looked at it and drove off. huge dent in the side of my car