ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Creaks and squeaks

hi guys

had my car for about a month now, and the one thing that it driving me mad is a squeaking sound, seems to be coming from infront the drivers side. it is slight when rolling along at slow speeds, and small bumps increase it with the body movement, but large bumps make no noise, and at 30+ it is silent aswell, suspension seems fine when tested. any ideas? i know its petty and a needle in a haystack, but it is really spoiling the whole experience for me atm

its french, live with it. theyre all like it. youll probably find looking up is the answer the centre console where ya central locking and alarm/ light is squeaks on mine annoyingly. just turn ya music up louder, works for me.

BMW 320d Sport

Theyre full of squeaks, Im just having a similar squeak done at the moment, I think its where the downpipe and manifold join, its blowing very slightly there, so on cold starts it rattles and knocks then the gap closes up once it gets warm.