ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Criticism Welcome :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shocking. Poor flamer.

The diamonds upset me more than the wheels.

You changed something on the car just for changes sake. No need imo.

Evo 5 RS
Red and green, it should never be seen.

This applies to Mk2 Ph2 Renault Sport Clio's as well, I'm afraid to say.

Especially the safety jacket variety..of green

Criticisms

(It would probably grow on me though)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Looks awful, maybe on black it would look okay, but that looks shocking.

Why didn't you go for white wheels, or black.

Focus ST-2
I love the wheels but gotta agree with a few others, just flame red doesn't work with bright green wheels, if the car was black or silver it would be quite cool.

clio 1.2 2001 STD
personally i think the clash in colours is what makes it look nice. deffo keep it mate. makes you stand out and is deffo unique

Golf GTD Mk7
not my cup of cha, but each to their own. I'm integued to see what that would look like on a RB though :evil:

Monaco
I really like your thinking, but not how it materialised. As slagged in the poo face smear comment; there are good and bad ways of being different, this doesn't really work.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Not a fan sorry, I don't think the green goes with the red. Would work on other colours but not this.

Ph 2 172
Well, just got back from USC and the car went down a storm. Catches peoples eyes which was the plan so a job well done i think.

260% JCW
w**k, looks toy town imo

Do people who do this ever think how much of a tard they look when driving about with glow in the dark paint?

Not my bag chap

This...........

How to ruin a car in Seconds.........People do the usual mods for a reason, they look good. That looks sh1t.

Ph 2 172
Bullets are going back on now. Thought i had lost them but eventually found them in the glovebox under a massive pile of junk lol