ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas day meet. Saturday 2nd April - Where do you fancy?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We're having an annual meet on Saturday 2nd April across the country and so we as an Area (West Midlands/Shropshire) need to pick somewhere to meet up.

We can do whatever people want, I'm half tempted to do Star City and have a Nandos or something else meal wise. It has an outside and also an inside car park area so we are fine whatever the weather and also gets the new faces to meet up with people and introduce themselves so we can start in the right way.

Who fancies Star City or anyone have any other suggestions?

(The 182 will be taxed, unSORN'd and insured by then so I am fine whatever the choice.)

We're having an annual meet on Saturday 2nd April across the country and so we as an Area (West Midlands/Shropshire) need to pick somewhere to meet up.

We can do whatever people want, I'm half tempted to do Star City and have a Nandos or something else meal wise. It has an outside and also an inside car park area so we are fine whatever the weather and also gets the new faces to meet up with people and introduce themselves so we can start in the right way.

Who fancies Star City or anyone have any other suggestions?

(The 182 will be taxed, unSORN'd and insured by then so I am fine whatever the choice.)

I can do this. What time were you suggesting

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Was thinking around 2pm (but need to see if Villa are playing at home as that could affect traffic round there).

Villa are playing Chelski at home with a 12:45 kickoff, so we should be fine by 2. :D

Last edited:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If you go to somewhere else apart from star city....I`m up for it.:smile:....Ive just looked on another thread and there is a javelin trackday at Donnington on the same date,obviously spectating at a trackday is free....few good cars there to watch also.

BG182ff,explod Focus
I'm doing Llandow on the Friday then going out for the night in Cardiff so doubt I'll be fit to drive back until late Saturday

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just seen this, i may pop out if a location is decided. Blow the cobwebs off the exhaust.....

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I would love too Scott, but if I ventured out too far in the Clio I doubt it would make it back.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll give the car a clean and post a couple of pics...

Least it's Clio related :)