ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza Time Attack Challenge: Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Nippy white cup
Go to the leaderboard by pressing 'Y' on the track selection screen.

Then select the person's ghost you want to load and press 'A'

You'll need them as a friend to find them easily though.

I just look in 'clubs' then find them through there tbh...I'll have a go on this when I get home for a quick blast

Nippy white cup
20 laps and 1:52.590....I'll try and get on tonight but seems like a really good car/track combo!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST200
Had a quick effort. 1.50.366 for those who can't see the pic. Sorry chris I'm on my phone so I can't post in red :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332275056.868178.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332275056.868178.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 48

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That's rapid Alex, nice one mate!

Going to head on there again now.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just had a quick go and got a 1:53.228.

Lap was dirtier than Tulisa though :dapprove:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
1:52.020

I'll be able to get into the low 51s, haven't played about with tyre pressures yet either. Doubt I can get close to Alex's time though :dapprove:

LY R26 #288
Great time that !!!

The first half of my lap is really bad isn't it. Hopefully get a little closer to Alex if I can put a full lap together

If I did the first half and you done the second half it would be a cracking lap lol :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
1:52.993

That's me done for tonight, had some...erm, unconventional lines in that time too. Know exactly where I'm losing time, always go in too hot on the large right hander; end up coming out of it wide and sideways...lol. More beer needed for tomorrow.​

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
FU Tim, I have chance of keeping up with your ghost now!

Great time mate.

ph2 172
1.53.418 is best i can get. Really need to go watch someones ghost to find which bits im doing wrong. And Chris it says your best time is 1.53.107 on my leaderboard

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Grrr I want to do this but havent had a chance to get on the xbox hardly.

Going from 0 hours to 60 hours a week ftl!

Fiesta ST
First real chance I've had to play this properly

1:50.546

There's definately a 1:49 in it

What the s**t! You're all too fast! I cant work out how to use the clutch correctly, I'm not going any faster than I was in manual!

1:55.036 :(

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
What the s**t! You're all too fast! I cant work out how to use the clutch correctly, I'm not going any faster than I was in manual!

1:55.036 :(

Change the clutch to button A by using the option to swap the clutch and handbrake buttons.

Then to change up press A+B, to change down press A+X.

Follow Alex's ghost if you're struggling.

Change the clutch to button A by using the option to swap the clutch and handbrake buttons.

Do you lift off or keep it planted?

Yea, same as above.

If I keep it pinned, it revs and it's real jerky. Like IRL. Lift off and its seems to bog down?

AHHH I hate Infineon too!

Yeah I've done that, and I've tried shifting both flat, and lifting, I can feel the difference, but it makes me go no faster, I make silly mistakes because I'm thinking too much, I can probably find another second somewhere, but Ill probably have to change back to homo spec manual :(

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
If you are just pressing the clutch and gear up/down button, whats the point using the clutch at all? Might as well just have one button to press.

Status
Not open for further replies.