ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS members pics that dont have Clios...

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
4-2.jpg

6.jpg

only italian around here?

MG ZS180 Mk2
Why the ZS?
Well, its comfy, faster than a 182 a 197 and it was cheap.
And V6's are such much nicer than 4 pots. Handles like a dream as well.

Actually, I nearly waited as long to get the 197 as I owned it. Think I waited 3 months and had the car for 5 months (and 6000 miles).

Badge snobbery aside, it is a very very good car. Still going to get rid of it next month hopefully, then its 350z time.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its a 55 (Dec 2005). Some BMWs are nice, but I think they are too common and don't have (and never will have) the class a Mercedes does.

Shed.
its a 55 (Dec 2005). Some BMWs are nice, but I think they are too common and don't have (and never will have) the class a Mercedes does.

Exactly. Bm's are okay, but are common, and ive never really been a fan. Parents used to own BMW's as did my grandparents, but from their reliability issues they had over the years they moved to Mercaedes, always drive the C class now (on their 5th in about 10 years). Currently own a 2008 C 280 (3l V6) and the Grandparents own the same but on an 09 plate.

Love the Eclass though. Good choice.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Why the ZS?
Well, its comfy, faster than a 182 a 197 and it was cheap.
And V6's are such much nicer than 4 pots. Handles like a dream as well.

Actually, I nearly waited as long to get the 197 as I owned it. Think I waited 3 months and had the car for 5 months (and 6000 miles).

Badge snobbery aside, it is a very very good car. Still going to get rid of it next month hopefully, then its 350z time.

MG ZS's are faster than 197's? I thought the top of the range one was only a 180bhp v6?

MG ZS180 Mk2
MG ZS's are faster than 197's? I thought the top of the range one was only a 180bhp v6?

Is it a 180bhp V6 but the torque at 80mph+ wins it.

Plus, mine has decat and full ss system, upgraded air intake and light alloys so it goes a bit faster. Not a lot in it tbh though.

Still, the R27 was much cooler to get out of than, basically, an old rover 45 with some stuck on bits.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Is it a 180bhp V6 but the torque at 80mph+ wins it.

Plus, mine has decat and full ss system, upgraded air intake and light alloys so it goes a bit faster. Not a lot in it tbh though.

Still, the R27 was much cooler to get out of than, basically, an old rover 45 with some stuck on bits.

Ah, even a std one would beat a 197 though? I've heard those ZS's handle like they're on rails..

Mini Cooper
After looking at that lot mine seams unimpressive now lol but i love it and it was an upgrade from a 1.2.
some bloody lovely cars here
27032009090.jpg