ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS members pics that dont have Clios...

Mini Cooper
^^ I did the 1.2 Clio to Fiesta ST jump:
2744632677_d7ec59f992_o.jpg

Very nice what you done to it, just K & N?

Elise/VX220/R26
I've had one or two cars since my Clio 172:

Megane 225 phase 1 (Still going strong now know as the TDK :D)

n5hqio.jpg

Then a change of direction - Got this pristine 7k mile VX220. My favorite car to date.

263tysj.gif

Had a couple of runabouts while we had the VX as it was a dry weekend car really.

Paxo VTS

15xoc5f.gif

307 XSI - Quite a nice car especially with new droplinks :D

2cglqad.gif

Then sold up and got a 225 F1

2db89i8.gif

And also got another VX200

2dsr7zt.gif

Then sold both of them and got the current motor:

wink8p.jpg

Quite an interesting couple of years all in all. Very much enjoying the Z4 at the moment but always got one eye on PH classifieds for the next move :)

Trophy #490
I swear I've seen that Z4M Roadster before in a car park where I go. Are you from the Wakefield area by any chance Jonny, near Leeds?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Exactly. Bm's are okay, but are common, and ive never really been a fan. Parents used to own BMW's as did my grandparents, but from their reliability issues they had over the years they moved to Mercaedes, always drive the C class now (on their 5th in about 10 years). Currently own a 2008 C 280 (3l V6) and the Grandparents own the same but on an 09 plate.

Love the Eclass though. Good choice.

If it's not an AMG its not worth having!

Elise/VX220/R26
Busted!

Edit: above was for jt182

Ps Agree AR the mercs are a bit non descript. I would disagree they are percieved as more classy than beemers tbh. They are still really patching up their reputation on build quality after a shaky few years. I'd rather have a 5/6/7 series Beemer if I was going to go the barge route.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Some nice cars; glad to see most people didn't have to sell up to get a baby-carrying wagon. Not sure what I want next, either an Alfa Spider (Brera shape), BMW M-car of some kind or an Exige.

Started off like most with a 1.2 16v Clio, then ran a Lupo Gti for a year (probably my favourite car to date), brief spell in a s**t piece astra while I decided what I wanted, bought a mint imperial blue zetec s. Sold that for a remapped smart car and a mk1 golf cabriolet, sold the smart and bought a Phase1 172 which I still have. Sold the golf and bought another zetec s, sold that and bought the current weekend toy, see below, bar the clio 1.2 had all of these since last June!

HPIM1779.gif

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
At the same time I got my Clio, I kinda also got my track toy (I allready owned the engine for it, *long story*).

my clio
CRW_1530.jpg

The other Toy
DSCF3020.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

Cupra
I traded in my old 172 for a 225 baby wagon.
3414611547_9ee7a8b194.jpg

3415415448_7dbcb41c24.png

Love driving it but really am not keen on the looks at all. Wish I had gone for the three door F1 instead, but the wife talked me into 5 door. Doh.

172, Tiguan
Nice! I like the Dax and the S3 a lot!

Still got the clio but have had a few weekend sheds...

prim6.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

master1.jpg

bmw-triangle.jpg