ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Photographers Map

Ian

Focus TDCi
Should be sorted now Adele, sorry!

It's all good JJ, from now on we're having North vs. South vs. East Sussex competitions, seems about fair. ;) Anyway, it's Koi you should feel sorry for at the moment lol.

Storm Grey 200
Can we have one of these in the Meeting section and then everyone can stick where they are (approx) it would be good for like meeting and shiz

Ian

Focus TDCi
Can we have one of these in the Meeting section and then everyone can stick where they are (approx) it would be good for like meeting and shiz

I was thinking of doing one for the detailing guys, but it's a bit harder to figure out who's who with them. It could work for the meet section, but it could be harder to keep the information up to date and stop people messing with them.

Like the idea :)

Id be more than happy to do a few photoshoots for the people round me :)

EDIT: Oh, Im already on there lol! That was freaky, thought there was someone else with my name in Tewkesbury!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Like the idea :)

Id be more than happy to do a few photoshoots for the people round me :)

EDIT: Oh, Im already on there lol! That was freaky, thought there was someone else with my name in Tewkesbury!

Sorry, I couldn't get to sleep last night so I added a load of people! Wouldn't mind living round your way, quite a few people live nearby who are extremely handy with a camera.

Ian

Focus TDCi
am I missing something? Wheres the chuffing edit button?!?! lol

I think you may have to have a Google account, I'm not sure. Noticed it wasn't there when I was logged out. Will add you if you like, which town are you near etc?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Updated all those who have asked. :)

im on there :)
looks like there is not many people near central london!?

I know Teshi is in NW London somewhere, not sure where. Seems to be quite a few people living on the outskirts though.

A red missile
Nice idea, Added, put Bradford as my location, don't want some of the CS headcases knowing where I live ;)

And fyi, I roll with Canon, but I'm not into that whole Canon vs Nikon crap, they are both equally awesome :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice idea, Added, put Bradford as my location, don't want some of the CS headcases knowing where I live ;)

And fyi, I roll with Canon, but I'm not into that whole Canon vs Nikon crap, they are both equally awesome :)

Lol, I wasn't thinking in terms of that, more whether people would be able to borrow lenses from other Canon/Nikon users. I'm not sure how much use the map will get anyway, but I suppose it's here as a reference if need be.

Never seen this, haven't added but surprised how many in the south east! All the tog's seem to be in Wales/the West country