ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF Convoy North West

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'll be coming from Wakefield (Most likely M1-M62-M18-M180) so whoever I convoy with we'll probably meet up if you fancy it :)

Sounds good, I’m coming from Liverpool so I’ll be pretty much M62 till I get the M18. Sounds like the M18 is the best for all.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Around the 3:30/4pm I’ll be due there more than likely pal! What time are you thinking?

I’ve just remembered the gates don’t open till 5:30 though ? Problem is I have to leave around 1:30 or I’ll hit major traffic.

I normally stop here for one, then fill up with premium at the Jet (Tesco doesn't do premium) then fly over to Tesco for food, beer and ice.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
So 3:30 - 4 at the services then onto the pub for a sparking water then a supply run and into Blyton. Sounds like a plan?.

Sounds good to me ?? I’ll have my phone handy anyway so any issues on the way up I’ll let you guys know. Doubt it at that time of the day but M62 ?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What cars are you bringing so I can keep an eye out in the services? I’m in a MK4 RS with a BG 182 and a transit van in tow ??